Sunday, July 16, 2006

The blackhole of a blog

The only reason why I am writing this is out of frustration when 1 in 5 of my post to my blogs doesn't get published and the contents irrecoverable.

I don't what is the fault behind this,
be it server communication problems
(most of my posts disappear while waiting for them to be uploaded and I also get a lot of error messages from the blogspot server now and again while typing my posts),
formatting problems
(posts have been sucked into the blackhole whether or not i used the blog icon on my google toolbar or the form from my blog homepage),
etc but I want to see how many people have experienced the same problem as me (albeit even if not on my level of frequency)

2 comments:

syenite said...

Never once happened to me before.

So don't know what is the cause of your problem.

said...

Well this post did get through. Never happened to me either but viewership is so low it doesn't even matter