Saturday, October 08, 2005

Skinflint President

Another example of an incompetent president.

For all his kind intentions, he really should have asked the WSC reps for their itinery before going off to book the ticket on his own. I pointed out that my teammate has already booked his ticket already and that I am going to buy my ticket next week. He huffily replied that we should go on our own money then. What AN IDIOT!!!

Who is he to dictate when and how we should go to the WSC in London. We are the ones going, not him. If he is not able to think about our welfare or even have the common decency to ask us what are our plans, I seriously voice my objection to him handling the WSC funding at all.

In the end, I suppose my teammate and I will be lucky to get RM3,000 instead of the RM5,000 as promised earlier.

Another example of the president renegading on his promises. As bad as the previous one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Henry, can I pass my shopping list to you? :P