Thursday, October 20, 2005

ISC stands for Intolerable Sadistic Cruelty

I only have two things to say.

What is FREAKING WRONG with the bloody Fair-Play Agreement?
I closed Lexpert before accepting Aaron Chong's seek and it cancels my FP Agreement?
Where is the justice in this world?

And while we are at it, where's my support account?
I have emailed Carol like half a dozen times since the Nationals when I qualified for the WSC. Others have already gotten their support account long ago but I haven't gotten mine yet.
What's is going on there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that he is either slow to give a response or that you have to play in it first.

vchi said...

Hi Henry,
This is Victor
That happened to me to (ISC canceling fair play agreement after I closed lexpert and started a game). However, I contacted one of the admins and my fair play agreement came back into place.

Henry Yeo said...

fla:
david eldar and andy kurnia all got it before they played in the WSC.

victor:
what?
and lose my chance to throw a tantrum? :P