Monday, October 31, 2005

Finally got the second star for NM norm

but missed out on the excellent chance to accelerate to 1900, so will have to start plodding my way up to GM........in about 5 years time.

Have to focus on WSC now. Just finished the 4s the morning I arrived back in KL. now working on the 20k 7s. you just won't believe how weird they are. Hope to get a list of misses of 7s and 8s in time for the flight to London.

Just found out that one has to apply two months in advance to see the ceremony of keys at the Tower of London. Geez, maybe I shouldn't be focus on my studies for WSC so that I can find the time to write to them asking for an invitation. heh. So much for historical enlightenment.

Globe is also out of commission during the winter season (Cheah Siu Hean laments it) and the Royal Shakespeare Company is moving their play to Newscastle in November so I will miss it. So much for cultural enlightenment.

At least I still get the chance to visit pooh's corner (?)

No comments: