Monday, June 26, 2006

Sick and feverish (I think)

I blame my current hotel room.
I think it is loaded with dust mites and they are triggering all sorts of flem and allergies.
Will ask them if they can vacuum it to get rid of all the stuff.

Worse thing about them though is that they advertised as having dorm room.
When I arrived on Sunday, they showed me the dorm room. It had only one bed, no fan, no door, only a window, no locker and that necessitate me to switch to a single room with fan.
I think that they are a fake and will complain to the internet site about them after I have gathered enough proof.

Somehow, I no longer trust any hotel that are managed by people from the sub-continent.
Absolutely no value for money.
There should be more regulation to close down such hotel as these that does false advertising.

No comments: