Sunday, September 02, 2007

Not going this year

Goods news: I suck at Scrabble.

Bad news: I lost the last game. It was for the right to be the reserve for the WSC team.

Ugly news: I practically was trying to give the game away (stupid challenge)

Interesting news: The debate between Ganesh and Vannitha over words and learning and everything else in between.

Well, now that everything is over.
We are all waiting for John Lam to spit out generate the ratings from Penang.
My initial estimate (final results will definitely vary) is that Suanne will be in front of me and Pui in the rating and go the the WSC.

Typing this out in the hotel lobby while the listening to the Chingay performance outside on Jalan Bukit Bintang, first time they are holding this one here to after a lapse of 10+ years since my high school years.

No comments: