Friday, August 11, 2006

10 reason why I am a lousy Scrabble player

I can't think of one.
Why don't you readers post as many reasons as you can think off (in the comment section) and I will choose the 10 best ones.

The actual reasons:
1. Can't win a game to save my life.
2. Can't see common everyday words.
3. Can't draw decent tiles
4. Don't have enough time to study
5. Can't even beat a computer at this game (Record against Quackle thus far: Quackle 378, Me 0)
6. I get distracted easily.
7. I talk too much.
8. I always overtime.
9. I play phonies (all the time).
10. I failed every spelling test since 6 years old.

2 comments:

vchi said...

Coz you are infactuated with someone :P

Delete this post if you want...

Aaanyway....

5. Can't even beat a computer at this game (Record against Quackle thus far: Quackle 378, Me 0) - you pass and pass and pass??

3. Can't draw decent tiles - Lousy tiles dosen't mean lousy player

9. I play phonies (all the time). - Playing undetected phonies is good!!!

Joseph Murray said...

maybe because... you like it?