Sunday, September 18, 2005

My House is now a place of worship

The consecration and installation ceremony went smoothly today, but I can feel somewhat dissatisfied that I no longer have any privacy in my house (on certain days).

Basically, 'kumites' from KL and around can come over to my house to pray and practice our beliefs in the 'Goshintai' mini dojo we installed at the back on the house. So I no longer have free access to many parts of the house and all my things have been crammed back into my room (feels like a dormitory anyway).

Not much in terms of privacy, but anything to sooth my parents beliefs. Hopefully, the better aura that descends upon my house today will bring in more blessings in the coming years (don't care about money as long as I have enough to live and travel to play Scrabble).

I wonder how much will I have to offer from my WSC prize money should I win any at all?

No comments: