Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's been 166 days since....

The 2007 Causeway Scrabble Challenge and I finally played in my first Malaysian Scrabble tournament of the year, and over the Wesak Day weekend somemore. Whoooooooo-boyyyyyyy! I am deflated.

Day 1: (AM)WWWW, (PM)LWLW
Day 2: (AM)WWWW, (PM) LWL

Note to self: Stop imitating Nigel by eating club sandwiches during lunch break.
2nd note to self: must replicate crabby, angry morning look and optimise it for afternoon sessions.
3rd note to self: continue to fake facebook update about doing zyzzyva every other day.
Nothing special about me for those 2 days, still Scrabble-rusty on Saturday morning, was just glad not to have met Nigel early until I work off morning crabbiness. Then again, I think I need that crabbiness and drive to beat Nigel. Besides, it's my first time beating Nigel twice within the same tournament and on the same day and managing to hoard him 5 times to myself (which is about 1/3 of the games played). Praise everyone else for their performance.

Now to pray for many milestones to come. (like a National Champion title this year? I can dream after all)

No comments: