Sunday, November 13, 2005

Couldn't resist spending £2

Should have waited until tomorrow when I am at the Gipsons.

Initial Observations:

1 day with Ganesh:
Cloudy weather.

2 days with Cheah Siu Hean (Ganesh has left for Manchester):
Sunny London (sounds like a oxymoron, doesn't it)

Visited:
Buckingham Palace (changing of the guards)
Westminster Abbey
Westminster Hall
Trafalgar Square
National Gallery (twice! still want to run back to see the Reubens exhibition)
National Museum (for the Persian Exhibitions, haven't checked out the rest yet although the Reading Room is excellent)
Marble Arch (such a letdown, cheered myself up with a big cup of juice from edgeware road, the arabian center of london. definitely worth the price)
Wong Kei (My Beef Briskett Hor Fun is bigger than Cheah Beef Briskett Noodles for the same price. YAY!)

Wish List:
Tower of London
Tower Bridge
National Potrait Gallery
Tate gallery
Tate Modern
Some west end production (torn between mousetrap, ten little indian and scrooge. major ones also in the running)
Natural History Museum
British Library
Victoria and Albert Museum

Ganesh is planning Europe after WSC. I think I will just settle for getting lost in London itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Henry in your debut WSC appearance.

Send my best regards to Ganesh!

More luck to my shifu, Cheah & JP.
Counting on all of you to cinch the 4th spot.

Show the world what you guys can do!

Wished I was there as well (not playing) :P .. holidaying! (envious look)