Monday, October 29, 2007

I wish upon a star

I wish upon a star to be born into blue blood,
I wish upon a star to (yet) grow up in obscurity,
I wish upon a star to have a big adventure in some magical kingdom,
I wish upon a star to meet a star,
I wish upon a star to run away with the star,
I wish upon a star to walk among the clouds,
I wish upon a star to get a makeover from a whoopsie,
I wish upon a star to learn everything I needed to from the very same whoopsie,
I wish upon a star to have the courage to do a solo scene like the whoopsie,
I wish upon a star to become a mouse, but not to live as a mouse,
I wish upon a star to frolick with the star,
I wish upon a star to have the courage to break up with a puppy love,
I wish upon a star to win every big fight I get involved in,
I wish upon a star to live in a palace up in the stars forever,
I wish upon a star that I have read the book before I even saw the movie.

No comments: