Thursday, August 16, 2007

Resetting all your passwords

Been about a week since I got my new laptop, after all the pains of installation (wrong deletion, no backup files, etc!); I now move on to my internet applications (i.e. facebook, myspace, livejournal, flickr, blogspot, etc): Just to remember all those passwords......which is why the first thing I did on the login pages was to click on the forget password link and go through all those tedious processes to reset all my existing passwords (there were 15 different password specific to each website).

I even had to reset my livejournal password twice!!!

PS: man, are those Myspace spammers getting more bland by the minute, I get 3 request to be added, all with the same photos (which will definitely lead to similar profile pages bandying the same hyperlinks to *nude* photos). What a waste of Internet bandwidth!!!

2 comments:

Janvier said...

Question: Resetting of passwords? Meaning changing your passwords? If so, why?

Henry Yeo said...

because I am too lazy to remember all 15 unique passwords to my oft-used internet sites.....