Friday, September 01, 2006

Who moved my thumbdrive?

Searched my pockets this morning - no thumbdrive.
Went through my backpack - no thumbdrive.
Riffled though my drawers, clothes on the floor - no thumbdrive, nope!
One room upheavel later - still no thumbdrive.
One house rampage - no thumbdrive yet.
Vacuum the car (I really did it) - no thumbdrive yet.
Went through the dustbin - no thumbdrive at all.

Let's face it, this tiny little miracle of technology somehow has managed to turn my life upside-down when it decides to play hide and seek. It does contain a lot of important business documents (among other things like music, personal CV, blackmail material; all crammed into just 256 MB of disk space. I really want to upgrade to a 1GB thumbdrive to make space for more incriminating documents to blackmail other)

And I found that it was still sitting at the same terminal since last night......

At least no one has bothered to access my files. (or a secret stash of XXX, which is also password protected anyway)
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't so absent minded these days.

1 comment:

vchi said...

Incriminating evidence?

*Looks shocked*

So thats where all our chat convos are?

HENRY!!!