Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka Day Stroll

What do you do on everytime Merdeka Day rolls around?
Sit at home watching those boring broadcast?

I rather just be out hanging out with friends.
Too bad the only one I could get hold of was Rose.

We still had fun, eating Thai at Great Eastern Mall, shopping at Borders ... (I confess, I was stuck at the mystery/thriller section because the SF/Fantasy books did not have my selection or were too expensive but the 3 for price of 2 selection did contain a wide selection of John Grisham's novel, including the latest Hollywood adaptation, Runaway Jury)

Despite full tummies, we still found room for Hagen Dasz at Bukit Bintang (I went with a triple scoop rums & raisins, macedmia nuts and banoffee so that Rose cannot pinch my sundae, since it is swimming in rum) before I sent her back home.

Still up and running with the energy from the afternoon trip, I will see if I can con some hapless Rotaractors to come with me for some nightlife later today.

Until then, chow.

No comments: